The conference fee is:
500 PLN for Polish participants 125 EURO/140 USD/115 GBP for international participants
The fee includes:
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Lunches on the first 2 conference days
- Two conference dinners (6 and 7 July)
The fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Accommodation costs
Deadline for payment: 20 April, 2017
Method of payment: bank transfer to the University of Silesia account
Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach, ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice
ING BANK ŚLĄSKI S.A.
Oddział w Katowicach
Ul. A. Mickiewicza 3, 40-951 Katowice
IBAN: PL 74 1050 1214 1000 0007 0000 7909
Nr BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW
Mandatory title: Vulnerabilities + your name
Those having their conference fee paid by their university, will have the invoice sent automatically to the institution from which the transfer was made. Participants who paid the fee from their own personal account have to let us know if they wish to receive the invoice. If this is the case, they are advised to notify us as soon as they have made the payment.
- Please, note that in case of papers by two authors, both are obliged to pay the full fee.
- It is essential that you do not forget the transfer title. It will help us identify your payment quicker.
- Once you have made the payment, please let us know by sending in the registration form (the deadline is also 20 April, 2017). You will find the registration form on our website: http://vulnerabilities.pl/
- Unfortunately, the only method of conference fee payment is a bank transfer. This may involve extra transfer fees, which you will need to add to the amount of the conference fee.